Already have a Username/Password for SUNY Open Textbooks?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author owns the copyright of the work and this submission has not been previously published, or you retain the copyright to create a new work from your previous publication (Provide explanation in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format (other formats such as LaTeX, RTF, HTML, etc. are acceptable).
Completed manuscripts of approximately 200-300 pages, or 50K -75K words, must be submitted by July 30, 2013 as a Word document (other formats such as LaTeX, RTF, HTML, etc. are acceptable), written in English, and should be accessible, engaging, and suitable for use at a college/university course.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Press.
- Author is a current or emeriti teaching faculty member at a SUNY campus.
- Author agrees: Work will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ as an Open SUNY Textbook. Author owns the rights to the work, but the work can be shared and adapted with attribution.
Open SUNY Textbooks are high-quality, peer-reviewed, copy-edited textbooks authored by SUNY Faculty. The Open SUNY Textbooks are available to everyone thanks to the authors and because they are sharing their work using a particular Creative Commons License Attribution-Non-Commercial-ShareAlike CC BY-NC-SA.
The names and email addresses entered in this press site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.